1.23.2010

Bogotá Eats & Drinks is Moving!

Well, I have been thinking about this for a long time and now I am pretty sure I'm going to make the switch. The blog is going to Wordpress.

I love Blogger and I highly recommend it for anyone starting out, but it seems that Wordpress has a lot of added benefits, widgets, and plug-ins that will hopefully add to the blog (and I promise, this year I will really try to be more consistent with the posts!)

Soon the whole blog business will be moved over HERE. It's still sort of under construction but it will be up and running soon...there are sooo many new restaurants opening up around town and I want to visit them all and share the latest on what Bogotá is eating and drinking.

So stay tuned and for the meantime, eat, drink, and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment